tim

Photos by the King -

JEK02638.jpg
JEK02589.jpg
JEK02588.jpg
JEK02587.jpg
JEK02595.jpg

JEK02591.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Sitting in NY saddened by the destruction. With so few pics to view our imaginations have run wild. Nice to see things are moving forward. We will see first hand in May. The way to support St. Barth is to visit

Staying on the land and driving around St. Jean, one gets glimpses of the destruction. These photos show what really happened!

Note-- what you are seeing is clean building sites. The island was a mess, true dat, but it is certainly ready for visitors. COME ON DOWN!

We are enjoying all our days and visiting with locals and travelers and fellow island lovers. Much to see, plenty of dining spots, and lots to explore. Shelves at the supermarkets are fully stocked..

SBH has a whole new look without dense foliage and deadwood to interrupt some really drop dead views. Now if these huge trucks can complete their pickups and deliveries, driving around would be a hell of a lot more pleasant.

That's what I like about our moderators. They don't fluff things up, they tell you the truth. "I want the truth!" I can handle it!!!

Truth-Island is cleaning up and rebuilding. Have patience. They are working awfully hard.

Out of the six pics what is the 5th one of? I almost thought it was Emaraude Plage...thanks
The 5th pic is a bungalow on east side of Eden Rock - if you look close on the rt side you can see the walkway alongside Nikki Beach & see construction underway-was there today