Christopher Update

KevinS

Senior Insider
October reopening for the Hotel, late March for Mango and the Spa.

from FB:

5881F3BF-3556-4C92-AC9B-02C30F5E6FB2.jpeg

I believe because an operating restaurant and kitchen is needed to be classified a hotel

Been vacationing at Le Village property for 35 years....with or without restaurant it is a superior establishment

The Christopher also has Mango which is opening, so that should cover the restaurant requirement. I am hoping that the pool will be available as well as the restaurant and spa. It is an exceptionally beautiful place to spend a day.

The Christopher also has Mango which is opening, so that should cover the restaurant requirement. I am hoping that the pool will be available as well as the restaurant and spa. It is an exceptionally beautiful place to spend a day.

Christopher mentioned on their Instagram yesterday that the pool won't be open in March. They think June could be a possibility though. We'll be there in April and were hoping to do a day pass. Without the pool, that won't be an option unfortunately.

Merci, Tritter. I agree, no pool makes the setting less attractive for spending a day. I would still go for cocktails and lunch.