Undersea Photos II

Jim Kelly-Evans

Senior Insider
Things seem almost back to normal now with internet, working credit and bank cards, etc. We just need perishables delivered to the island. Here are some additional photos from my diving Tuesday and Wednesday.

P1190419 (2).JPG

P1190428 (2).JPG

P1190458 (2).jpg

P1190471 (2).jpg

P1190473 (2).JPG

P1190476.jpg

P1190485 (2).JPG

P1190487 (2).JPG

P1190490 (2).JPG

P1190491 (2).JPG

P1190493 (2).JPG

P1190497 (2).JPG

P1190506 (2).JPG

P1190516 (2).JPG

P1190523 (3).JPG

Wow those are some very cool pictures. Hope you found Emmanuel and Isabelle cordial. We like them a lot!

Wonderful. Keep snapping those pjhotos.

The beds and formations look amazingly free of debris. I know there is damage but it all is looking good.

Wow those are some very cool pictures. Hope you found Emmanuel and Isabelle cordial. We like them a lot!
Thanks, glad you like the photos. Emmanuel is top notch. I met Isabelle briefly, but no Benjamin on the scene. I am diving with a really nice and competent woman, who I imagine has been hired by Emmanuel.

Wonderful. Keep snapping those pjhotos.

The beds and formations look amazingly free of debris. I know there is damage but it all is looking good.

You're very correct, Amy, I have not seen debris during my dives, and the reefs look as good as always.

Beautiful photos, and the coral looks to be in very good condition. What area were you in?

Sorry to confuse Jim, I was typing about dive and La Langouste at the same time. The Benjamin comment was in reply to your post that you were eating at La Langouste

Beautiful photos, and the coral looks to be in very good condition. What area were you in?

These photos were taken at two different locations within the marine preserve outside of Gustavia harbor: The whale of Le Pain de Sucre; and the reef on the east side of the big rock; and the south side of Les Petite Saints.

I echo Tim’s comments. It is wonderful to know the reefs appear to be thriving, which means clean water and good temperatures.