My Internet is Restored in Flamands

didier

Senior Insider
Internet just came on as did my cell phone. internet works fine, cell phone does not work properly

Thor, I only have home wifi with orange. its working faster than before.........very cool. not sure what is going on with the cell phones from orange, I can hear the phone dialing and my phone will ring if someone calls, but cannot hear anyone. so big problem there.

nothing changed for us, still no land line or wi-fi since Irma, I think we are on the "never" list..hopefully the 4G hotspot will keep working but now everyone knows what it's like to be off the grid... how can they safeguard against that in the future?

nothing changed for us, still no land line or wi-fi since Irma, I think we are on the "never" list..hopefully the 4G hotspot will keep working but now everyone knows what it's like to be off the grid... how can they safeguard against that in the future?
Here in Colombier we have good internet but no land line at all.

Does anyone know if the banks will open today? Will the cash machines function? They have been down for several days. Some stores will take only AMEX.

lcl bank in st. jean near maya's to go will not open till monday the 12th. I will check with my bank later this morning and get back to you.