Update: Making Do, Diving

Jim Kelly-Evans

Senior Insider
Relying on Wimco for daily internet fixes and USD advances , yummy dinner Tuesday at Repaire, their seafood Lasagna is fabulous, they take dollars. Logged three dives so far with Emmanuel of Serial Divers in choppy surf with viability ranging from so so to good. Reefs look relatively healthy. Not much activity at the airport there still seems to be strong cross winds. Too many cars but strangely Gustavia is quiet shops empty if open at all. Still beats being snowed in back home in Philly.

Glad that you've been able to get out to diving, Jim . . . and I'm in total agreement -- Repaire's seafood lasagna is fabulous! Clearly having a good time!

Two flights just landed within the last 10 minutes. I've heard that some were cancelled, but others are definitely operating.

"Update: Making Do, Diving"
I hear that it is advised to ration water for making do with the desalination plant impacted...
Enjoy the diving and eating...

"Update: Making Do, Diving"
I hear that it is advised to ration water for making do with the desalination plant impacted...
Enjoy the diving and eating...

most houses have cisterns so hopefully there will be some serious rain...

Jim
Thanks for your upbeat posts. Diving, the delicious Repaire and a quiet Gustavia all make things there sound good for you! Enjoy!