Tingles!

TPunch42

Senior Insider
I am working on our July trip today, booking by next week. I have to say, I am more excited than ever. TINGLES! Following Irma from a far has had heartbreak at times, but hearing about the courage and strength of the beautiful people of St Barts and watching nature transform to its former beauty is amazing. Can't wait to visit this place we hold so dear in our hearts. We know change will continue to come but the beauty of the people and the natural beauty endures. Thanks for all the great reports from on island, keep them coming they have been inspirational and have only solidified my love for the island!

That’s awesome! We will look forward to your reporting while on island this summer.

Just got back from our trip on Monday. I will post as soon as I have the time. The island is magical. Can't wait to plan our next trip and get the tingles again!

I am working on our July trip today, booking by next week. I have to say, I am more excited than ever. TINGLES! Following Irma from a far has had heartbreak at times, but hearing about the courage and strength of the beautiful people of St Barts and watching nature transform to its former beauty is amazing. Can't wait to visit this place we hold so dear in our hearts. We know change will continue to come but the beauty of the people and the natural beauty endures. Thanks for all the great reports from on island, keep them coming they have been inspirational and have only solidified my love for the island!

I agree that planning is fun! For the first time in 10 years, we had planned to do something different, and I will miss you all and the island friends that we have made. I will look forward to your posts and pics! Enjoy!!

unless you are adamant about staying at Eden Rock or Emeraude or Cheval Blanc and the like your experience will not be altered much. Even going through St Martin is not worth avoiding.

The best tingles are the night before when you know tomorrow you will be in paradise. We visualize much of the trip in advance- the people we know, restaurants, sunsets and rainbows, beaches and little roads. What a wonderful place to look forward to! Enjoy your time on the island!

42 for us!! Understand the tingles! Stayed in Petite Cul-de-sac last time, Anse de Cayes this time. It will be nice to be closer to Gustavia, but the view in Pcds was spectacular.