Premium IV

Interesting timing, as i received word yesterday and was logging on to ask a question on this subject.
For those who have used PremiumIV or another similar service ( which I have done for many yrs) do you consider that still to be worth the expense in light of the new SXM airport situation? I have been somewhat spoiled by Vincent and his crew for years now and they do a great job.
Perhaps I do in just coming in and not on my departure for home? Always get good advice here, so please let me know your thoughts.
TIA.

We have been using them for years, and wouldn't hesitate to use them in SXM now that they are back in business there. I've heard good things about SBC and Winair helping passengers go through the tents, but I would still like to see a familiar face greeting us, grabbing our carryons, and walking us through the process. Plus, if anything goes wrong, they're the ones I trust the most to fix it.

Phil

Well, after thinking more about it, I contacted Vincent and asked him to book us. Just can not imagine not using his service, and in the event anything goes wrong, he and his crew have my back. If you have never used PremiumIV, I would strongly recommend them.