La Plage Resto update

Chipper

SBH Insider
For the fans of La Plage resto, I have an update after communication with them this week, in anticipation of our April trip.
Looks like they will open sometime in March. Always a fun and good lunch, one of our favorites.
"[FONT=&quot]As of now we do not have an opening date yet for the restaurant but should be in March. We will communicate on our social media as soon as we have precise information to provide, do not hesitate to check on Facebook or Instagram."[/FONT]

Has anyone on-island now or recently been by La Plage to view and/or ask when they will open? I was told mid-March.
TIA.

Just passed by this morning but couldn't see much except there were many workers around the area. I'm sure both La Plage and Nikki Beach are pulling out all the stops to be open next week for the Bucket, but it's any ones guess if they'll make it.

Phil

Just passed by this morning but couldn't see much except there were many workers around the area. I'm sure both La Plage and Nikki Beach are pulling out all the stops to be open next week for the Bucket, but it's any ones guess if they'll make it.

Phil

Thank you Sir. How long will you be on-island? Please let us know if it opens! TIA.

Phil

Saw a waiter from Nikki out in front of there a short while ago. I asked when the opening is happening and he said "we try for the 29th".

Mar 10 Update-- very good news for our Apr 2 arrival, assuming it holds. :cool:

Dear Dr Lind,

Thank you for your email and interest in La Plage restaurant.

The restaurant has not open yet but should be in the next weeks. Still cannot confirm which day exactly but I think it will be ok for beginning of April.

We remain at your entire disposal and wish you a great day.
Best regards,

Azilis Helies | Front Office Manager | Tom Beach Hotel

So that doesn't sound optimistic that we'll be dining at La Plage for the Bucket. The wine and champagne tabs alone should be a strong impetus for La Plage and Nikki Beach to be open for Bucket week.

So that doesn't sound optimistic that we'll be dining at La Plage for the Bucket. The wine and champagne tabs alone should be a strong impetus for La Plage and Nikki Beach to be open for Bucket week.

Jeanette,

I ran into Jerome, the manager from Nikki, today and he told me they will be opening on the 30th of this month.

Yay, now I can get my Nikki Sunday afternoon fix. The food is very good and a lot of fun people watching.