Sxm arrival question

At 7:03 PM, I suspect that SBH was pretty empty, too! Glad to read of the happy ending to your trip!

even the gendarme-immigration desk was closed so we went in through the SB Services door, where they also brought in the bags...

Came through SXM today from the time the door opened on delta to sitting and checked in at gate 5 five was 12 minutes I actually like it better than the regular airport everyone on the SBC flight was checked in and we left 50 minutes early. The amazing thing is unlike March there were 4 big flights in within minutes of each other. The people in SXM couldn’t be more friendly and appreciative. It’s clear work has started on the airport roof yet you could still see so much damage everywhere. Overall it’s great to be here enjoying the ocean breezes and enjoying the first bottle of Veuve Clicquot and a nice cheese platter. Breeze could not be better a bug doesn’t stand a chance

Great arrival, Bob! I can see you're having no difficulty getting settled into an SBH way of life!

All of the usual suspects are accounted for on island... except the Ti Punches... We are headed your way. We arrive on the 5th. So excited to see you all soon.