Villa Blue Dream I-IV on St. Jean Beach

I'm trying to visualize where these are, and I'm failing. Are you sure that they're on the beach side of the road? I'm wondering if they're part of the new construction on the inland side of the road, which I thought was commercial space.

I had assumed it was on the far side of the road, but asked Julie at SBP and she said it is beach side. This first picture seems to give it away, but I can't quite name that place behind the sign. Seems like it's between EP and Tom Beach?

vbd2.jpg

vbd1.jpg

Yes, these are in front of Crystal Dream which now means a stone's throw from the pop-up L'il Rock Beach Bar. A friend of mine checked these out and reported that they felt "enclosed." That being said, the location is great if you love St. Jean. It's a shame there's no view or outdoor dining area other than the little terrace off the bedroom.

We were at Crystal Dream in September before the storm and these are in a great location with no outdoor space. But a few steps to St Jean. And far enough away from Lil Rock. Although your chairs beach chairs will basically be in Lil Rock