January 26, 2018, Tapas Dinner at L'Esprit with Papaguyo and Jaya

phil62

Senior Insider
We took in the show last night, and JCD changed it up with a Tapas only dinner. We shared a bunch of small plates while listening to the soft music of Papaguyo and Jaya.

P1040331.JPG

We had a couple of duplicates, but these are the Tapas plates we shared last night. Clockwise from the upper left; A slice of the duck Fois Gras Terrine, next to it is the delicious crab and bacon maki roll slices with a wasabi and mayo sauce.

On the left are the Spanish black pork Nems...so good we ordered this dish twice. The calamari tempura with seasoned mayo was incredible...not greasy, just crunchy and tender and delicious. And last was the ham croquettes...tiny chunks of prosciutto ham in a creamy potato and cheese filling and wrapped in ham and deep fried served with an arugula vinaigrette salad.

2018-01-27.JPG

food is always good there. dda is there for lunch right now. and papa is a nice addition to this fine establishment.

It all sounds and looks good to me!

You took the words off of my fingertips, Kevikins. I love JCD's food and the elegant ambience of L'Esprit...I can only imagine it was enhanced by Bianca and Papaguyo. Great food photos, Amy...I'm salivating over there!

Fake news: Esprit Jean-Claude is not open for lunch except on Sunday, today is Saturday!

lol ellen, as the queen of fake news, you should know. got it mixed up with galawa........where papa was earlier in the week. guess I should read more of the content..............great pics and great looking food amy.