Fly Eagles Fly

Eagles to the Super Bowl. Underdogs again.

CD199636-B3B1-4CC5-85E7-EAAE956CF8C8.jpeg

So often he Championship games are even better than the Super Bowl that follows them. There is much joy on the East Coast this morning.

Me, I can start to get excited that the pitchers and catchers report in February. I have no dog in this upcoming hunt.

It is so much fun right now to live in the Philadelphia area and to be able to savor the joy and enthusiasm all of us Eagles fans are going through right now....it's an unbelievable shared happiness and pride....especially being the underdogs....

It is so much fun right now to live in the Philadelphia area and to be able to savor the joy and enthusiasm all of us Eagles fans are going through right now....it's an unbelievable shared happiness and pride....especially being the underdogs....
. . . though the Jags didn’t make it to Super Bowl, it has been great fun — even as a superficial football fan — to be part of the local JAX run-up in enthusiasm & success! Great, unifying community spirit. More to come!

Several Pats Fan and will In St Barts for Game- where is best place to watch and will it be safe to wear Patriots Jersey?

We read that in Philadelphia, they greed up the light poles to prevent people from climbing them? It was fun to watch- Minnesota did not have an answer! Thought the Brady Bunch might go down! Will be a fun game- Go EAGLES! We will have our Eagles Super Bowl shirts in SBH and cheering loudly!

Not when signage already affixed to the poles provided convenient stepping stones. DUH!!!