Merry Christmas to All

EddyG

SBH Insider
Thanks to all for the very nice comments regarding my posts this year. After Irma, the spirit of Christmas is felt all over in St. Barth. I send you my greetings with shells from Shell Beach imported to Saline.

DSC08917 s.jpg

Lovely Eddy.

A joyful Christmas wished for forum friends wherever you happen to be this year.

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere I go! In the states right now enjoying the cold, will be skiing soon!

Joyeuses fêtes from the San Diego area! We wish you and all of SBH good health, good recovery, good Veuve Cliquot, and many visitors in 2018. We certainly hope to be 2 of them! Thank you all for the very informative and beautiful articles you have written during this very trying year but we have no doubt that SBH will be the paradise that it was and perhaps improved with some new infrastructure.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Love from Davesmom and Davesdad :party:

. . . same best wishes to you, Eddy. Eagerly awaiting your book in January! Meanwhile, keep the great photos coming!

Merry Christmas Eddy. As I told you last year I steal all of your pictures so keep them coming. :biglaugh:

Merry Christmas to all from Folsom, CA. Eddy your pictures that you post always make me feel like l’m not so far away from my favorite island. Keep posting