Best Restaurant For Solo Traveler

zcrambler

SBH Member
See some good spots highly recommended on here like Tamarin, L'Esprit, Black Ginger, Francois Plantation, etc.

Any of them good for a solo traveler looking to eat at the bar? I hate taking up a table by myself as that hurts the income/tips for them compared to a table with mutiple people. Plus, I just prefer to sit at the bar in general. I want to do a couple real good meals while I'm there.

See some good spots highly recommended on here like Tamarin, L'Esprit, Black Ginger, Francois Plantation, etc.

Any of them good for a solo traveler looking to eat at the bar? I hate taking up a table by myself as that hurts the income/tips for them compared to a table with mutiple people. Plus, I just prefer to sit at the bar in general. I want to do a couple real good meals while I'm there.
Tamarin and Orega have a nice bar vibe.

Why sit at the bar? Any top SBH restaurant will treat a single diner with its signature style &'service at a fine table.

Le Piment is a good choice for a bar. Also, we enjoy going to L'entracte. They have just re opened a few weeks ago. They have a great bar you can sit and watch the harbor at the same time as enjoying dinner. Enjoy!

Le Piment is a good choice for a bar. Also, we enjoy going to L'entracte. They have just re opened a few weeks ago. They have a great bar you can sit and watch the harbor at the same time as enjoying dinner. Enjoy!

You can enjoy the smoking too. :sad1:

You can try Ociela...with a bar facing the harbor and the yachts
I would also recommend Isola of course.(isoletta has small tables too for solo people)
And by the way, i would avoid "Piment."