Lunch on the Beach- more info

andynap

Senior Insider
407432D8-3E05-4B96-83EB-126ACE807B17.jpeg

http://www.wimco.com/specials/promo...m_term=picnic page &mid=151381440&ml=34281396

Very nice! Having tried and failed to arrange a Chef's Breakfast on the beach many years ago, I wish them well. (I ran into beach-cooking regs, Easter Monday, supplier problems - enough so that it wasn't worth the hassle for what I had envisioned.) A picnic lunch prepared off-site is more feasible. I do wish that WIMCO would introduce their copywriter to their fact checker though. They're a little loose with those Michelin stars....

Wow, that’s a lovely offering!! Wish we were there to partake. If someone on the Forum tries it, please post about it. I have a feeling this service will take off big time!

We did not try this service but were next to an Eden Rock set up on Gouverneur the sunday before Thanksgiving. Kudos to the rental agencies for trying to entice visitors with options for lunch on the beach. My only suggestion would be to leave out the speaker. We all enjoy peace on the beautiful beaches of St Barth. While no one expects the silence of a library (!) we found the music next to us from ER a bit much. Similar suggestion for boat charters, in past couple of years have heard too loud music from boats docked both at Gouverneur and Colombier. I understand everyone is on vacation and love music as much as the next person! Just wish charter owners would keep volume to a reasonable level...on Thanksgiving day we hiked to Colombier and listened to 2 different catamarans anchored too close to the beach, both very loud. Still a beautiful day:cool: