Tradewind Aviation Drops Price on Select SJU SBH Flights

thomasj

SBH Insider
just an FYI for those heading down to SBH this winter and haven't booked flights yet,
noticed that Tradewind has dropped the fare on select departures from Sundays to Fridays - caveat - the SJU SBH seems to always require an overnight in SJU (for those that have the stomach for that) but same day connections on returns are available. I would gather that Tradewind is finding it a challenge to fill the earlier flights this season. Obviously still not as cheap as SXM but savings are savings, something to consider given limited flights into SXM.

. . . the SJU SBH seems to always require an overnight in SJU (for those that have the stomach for that) . . . I would gather that Tradewind is finding it a challenge to fill the earlier flights this season . . .
My impression from talking with a few recent visitors who had overnight stays in San Juan . . . hotel rooms are becoming more readily available. With regard to the challenge of filling earlier Tradewind flights . . . perhaps a challenge, but I also know that Tradewind managers have been seeking sensible economic ways of making flights more affordable -- it would appear that some have been found.

Wish I could have capitalized on the alleged cost savings, as it cost me $11k for 9-round trip tickets from SJU to SXM in January, 2018
Same day on United from Washington to San Juan