Charleston in February

Karen happy birthday ! Have never been to Henry's or Poogan's which now has a place on E Bay that is for pulled pork & ? I didn't know there was a Ruth's restaurant in CHS, only the 1 in Sav. & haven't been there either, only Magnolia in CHS for lunch. So many new places up there !

I love Charleston, but don't get to enjoy it enough. I plan to spend more time there in the coming years. I'm pleased that your 0 birthday was a good one.

My matching 0 birthday was at the Goose, and the meal was less than memorable. The best part of the night was leaving there, and having a Tarte Au Citron and Un Coupe, a Lemon Tart and a Glass of Champagne, at Le Repaire. I think that we then moved on to a reception at Hotel Normandie, which was only second to the Lemon Tart and the Champagne (but not dinner at the Goose), LOL.

LOL. 0 birthday... Love it. It was cool to read about yours! :)

Karen happy birthday ! Have never been to Henry's or Poogan's which now has a place on E Bay that is for pulled pork & ? I didn't know there was a Ruth's restaurant in CHS, only the 1 in Sav. & haven't been there either, only Magnolia in CHS for lunch. So many new places up there !

Nancy, it was crazy to make sure that I had the perfect itinerary for friends....stressful! We take turns planning places and restos and they did a great job in New Orleans, so .....I branched out. Poogan's is a must, but the menu was different than stated online. We walked by during lunch and inquired about the menu. The RC is in a hotel, that I forget, but it was hopping. I googled it due to a gift card and we were so tired after a long drive. Excellent service. Magnolia's and Poogan's were out of this world.