Anyone Remember Victoria (or Victoria’s)?

rivertrash

Senior Insider
Location was about where 25 quarter is now or maybe in some of that space. Sometimes had sidewalk seating. Owned and operated by a chef who knew what he was doing but I can’t remember the name.

Victoire...across from the Pipiri Palace, now Galawa is what comes to my mind. Then Restaurant Victoria was at the Carl Gustaf-very inconsistent meals depending on who was in place as the chef of the moment.

Victoire...across from the Pipiri Palace, now Galawa is what comes to my mind. Then Restaurant Victoria was at the Carl Gustaf-very inconsistent meals depending on who was in place as the chef of the moment.
Victoire is the one I was thinking of and it was more or less across from Pipiri (now Galawa). I also remember Victoria in the Goose. We were not impressed. But man did they have a view from the bar!

What was Café Victoire is now Bart’s Food Lounge. Here’s their Plat du Jour menu for this week:

43BAC723-BEF6-4FEA-A6B5-5A9E0DAC477A.jpeg

Phew-it takes a village sometimes. But more often than not, this forum can answer so many questions successfully.

GO SBHONLINE, GO!