Wimco Restaurant List

andynap

Senior Insider
DEC8AC7D-93BE-4708-A935-2925D241E1FB.jpeg

Creperie is open. I found the above list to be very helpful for filling in some blank spots on my list. The downside of lists, especially one as fluid as this, is they need constant attention to stay current.

There are two new restaurants on the list, Ociela and Victoria.

Ociela I know about. It has opened in the former Strand/L’Ananas location below Bonita, with a Mediterranean menu.

This is the first that I’ve heard of Victoria. Is anyone familiar with Victoria?

There are two new restaurants on the list, Ociela and Victoria.

Ociela I know about. It has opened in the former Strand/L’Ananas location below Bonita, with a Mediterranean menu.

This is the first that I’ve heard of Victoria. Is anyone familiar with Victoria?

Well it was the name of the restaurant at the Carl Gustav and I wonder if they never updated... as the intro to restos on the Wimco site still lists Boucaniers as well as Wall House... and Le Toiny isn't called Gaiac any more so this copy needs a little sprucing up:

http://www.wimco.com/villa-rentals/caribbean/st-barthelemy/restaurants.aspx
The island of St Barts is known for its sophisticated yet casual restaurant scene. Caribbean Travel & Life magazine named it the culinary capital of the Caribbean. Whatever dining experience you want, trust us, you can find it in St Barts. From four star Relais & Cateau rated dining at Le Gaiac, The Rock, and Victoria's, to harborside bistros and cafes like Boucanniers, Le Repair and the Wall House, to feet in the sand casual dining at La Plage and Do Brazil. Did we mention that St Barts has over 80 restaurants? See featured restaurants list or "Inexpensive Picks" for dining out.