Thread: Winair Preliminary Schedule

Senior Insider Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 21,437

Winair Preliminary Schedule

SBH Member Joined: Mar 2010 Philadelphia Posts: 57

Re: Winair Preliminary Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
    Any tips for getting through to them to change flight times? We are headed down Nov 4 and the original times have presumably been cancelled in favor of this limited schedule.

SBH Insider Joined: Oct 2002 Philadelphia Posts: 45,021

Quote Originally Posted by italyhound View Post
    Any tips for getting through to them to change flight times? We are headed down Nov 4 and the original times have presumably been cancelled in favor of this limited schedule.
    Have you tried their website - www.fly-winair.sx

Andy

SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2004 Toronto, Ont Posts: 480

I imagine that Winair will be operating like a bus line even more than they usually do - show up at the gate and they will fill up the plane with whoever is there with a ticket.

To be honest, isn't that the way that the SXM-SBH flights have always worked on both SBC and Winair? The departure times are mere suggestions and they will generally put you on the next plane that has some space. That has been my experience but in recent years I have had larger parties of 6-7 so we have chartered with SBC so we didn't have to worry too much.

That used to be how all airlines were. Get the customer to their destination ASAP so if the day goes down hill it is one less customer to deal with. I arrived early in Atlanta once and told the Delta agent I would fly an earlier empty flight if they needed to fill a seat(it was flight that had numerous times each day). They kept trying to get me to pay $150 to change flights. After telling them I wasn't paying $150 to help them I took my ticket and found a place to get some computer work done. This was common practice back when I had family working in the travel/airline industry.

SBH New Member Joined: Sep 2017 Posts: 10

This number works for Winair--+1 (721) 545-2568. It is listed as their executive office but you can get through to reservations. Their system is up and down so they can take your info and get back to you with the changes you want when their systems come back up. I just changed my Winair reservations this way yesterday and got my email confirmations this morning.