Tradewind Update

KevinS

Senior Insider
Tradewind has posted the following information on their website:

2926A6A5-18F9-46C2-A55B-6DF503A4BC17.jpg

Tradewind is very professional in all that it does & has generously served the SBH community in the Irma aftermath. The announcement shows an earmark of service by owners & all their staff. I suspect that all in Tradewind's employ have also been helped by the Company to overcome losses & other sufferings of recent storms.

I’ve long been a Tradewind client. They’ve always done a great job for me.

After Irma, Tradewind has gone to great lengths to deliver relief supplies to St Barth, as well as delivering bread from St Barth to San Juan post-Maria. The supplies purchased through the SBHOnline #stbarthstrong fundraiser at https://www.gofundme.com/stbarthstrong1 have been transported to the island by Tradewind.

Thanks, Tradewind!

Today, the fundraiser contributions stand at $44,715 of a $50,000 goal.

I've never flown Tradewind, but their performance during this tragedy has certainly been admirable.

Tradewind is a top-notch organization. We have flown with them almost every year since they began servicing St. Barth. Have never been disappointed with the service, avoidance of long security lines, etc. They were certainly instrumental to the early relief effort for the island! Kudos!

The Tradewind flights are expensive but we budget accordingly. The selection of flights to and from SJU was a main driver in our decision to switch from SXM. Plus, the ease of going through customs in San Juan vs. airports such as Miami or JFK. I think St. Barth Commuter and Winair are fine, too, and we flew on them for many years. Each of us has to decide based on many factors. Besides cost, the negative to choosing Tradewind is that it is the only option from SJU---no ferry as a backstop!

We flew into St Barths on St Barths Commuter and had no issues at all. Once Irma hit and we had to leave we were on one of the first flights out courtesy of Tradewinds. Beautiful planes and no charge from St Barths to SJU. I cannot thank Tradewinds enough for their help. After being practically homeless as our villa suffered a lot of damage I just wanted to get back to the States. I will absolutely book with Tradewinds first from now on on our future trips as they were so good to us in our time of need. I know they are more expensive but it's payback as far as I'm concerned. Well done Tradewinds.....

Tradewind garnered tons of good will by their actions following Irma. Good job Tradewind.

(As an FYI there is no 's' at the end, just Tradewind.)

Thank you for your nice words Belinda. I believe, in the future, we will follow the course of Phil/Amy, Hopper, et. al. and fly Tradewind. Choose to give my business to them.