Hotel Le P’tit Morne

Just read there post on facebook they will be closed until at least December

I pretty well walk to Colombier every day, my most favorite swim in the world. Sorry to hear about Hotel Le P'tit Morne, but happy to hear they will still open some time in December. I always stop to see the family of turtles in their parking lot.

I pretty well walk to Colombier every day, my most favorite swim in the world. Sorry to hear about Hotel Le P'tit Morne, but happy to hear they will still open some time in December. I always stop to see the family of turtles in their parking lot.

Might you be thinking of Auberge de la Petite Anse, crescentbeach?

Yikes GramChop, my mistake. You would think for someone who walks by the hotel nearly every day I would get that right. I now wonder if Auberge de la Petite Anse made it through?

Wonderful property Le P’tit Morne! Wishing them the best! Interesting saw a video posted after Irma and hotel seemed to be intact and unscathed.

Dear guests, dear friends,
You are certainly not aware that a violent hurricane caused a lot of damage on our beautiful island, unfortunately, our hotel was not spared.
But we will move forward and rebuild.
We will do everything possible to have the pleasure of welcoming you again as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we will have to postpone our reopening ... we can not yet position ourselves on a specific date, but we already know that it will not be until December.
For you dear customers who have booked for the months of October and November, we will contact you by email within the next few days.
Also, we inform you that our mail servers are temporarily inaccessible, and we cannot check the emails sent to us since September 5th.
You can however contact us via this email address: leptitmorne@hotmail.fr, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Dear customers, dear friends, what nature defeats, the man repeats it, we will stand out stronger and more determined than ever to revive our beautiful diamond, our pearl, our island ....
See you soon !

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare

Top Comments

https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...dentifier=1653287064702178&av=100000321330358https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...dentifier=1653287064702178&av=100000321330358https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reacti...dentifier=1653287064702178&av=1000003213303583434

Received this last night
Fri 9/22/2017 4:55 PM
Le Petite Morne
[FONT=&quot]Dear guests, dear friends,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry to give any news only now, but it is very difficult for us to be connected.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All the staff (and families) are safe…

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The island has extensive damage,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot][/FONT][/FONT]and unfortunately our hotel was not spared ... but we will do the best to be able to welcome you very soon !

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for all your messages, throughts ans prayer, that give us strength to rise…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All the best,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All the P’tit Morne Staff[/FONT]

IMG_4027.jpg
Here is a photo of the main building....pretty much intact..,seems the pool area was badly hit....
But they will make it hopefully....lovely charming people

So glad to hear they're re-opening I'm November. We stayed here for the first time this year for a couple of nights before checking into our villa. Such a lovely place and wishing them all the best!