Windward airlines suffered paralyzing losses - St. Martin Daily Herald

tim

...Windward airlines suffered paralyzing losses despite having moved their planes to elsewhere in the region, thus eliminating all service to St. Eustatias and Saba.

The above is paraphrased from today's St. Martin Daily Herald posted by Andynap.

I guess the real question in our case is will Winair be flying from St. Maarten to Saint Barth 6 months from now? Haven't even thought of canceling our trip to Saint Barth but am not sure whether we should book Tradewind from San Juan to Saint Barth now or hope our tickets on Winair will still be good.

I guess the real question in our case is will Winair be flying from St. Maarten to Saint Barth 6 months from now? Haven't even thought of canceling our trip to Saint Barth but am not sure whether we should book Tradewind from San Juan to Saint Barth now or hope our tickets on Winair will still be good.
What about St Barth Commuter?

I would imagine that if the airport at St. Maarten (SXM) is operating both Winair and SBC will be flying to SBH. I tried SBC's website today and it didn't give me any schedule of flights for my time period next year. Maybe the website is down.

What about St Barth Commuter?

Hello Andy,

Our aircraft were safe in Martinique. I just posted an update of the situation:

Sorry, internet is not arrived at our office yet, so our booking system is not online.

Flights from/to Sint-Maarten Juliana (SXM)
SXM airport is closed. Flights are suspended until September 30th.

Flights from/to St-Martin Grand Case (SFG)
Airport is under a military control. No commercial flight for the moment.
Flights are suspended until September 22th.

New route from/to Guadeloupe (PTP).
Daily fligths

Departure ST BARTH at 1pm
Departure GUADELOUPE at 4pm

Rate : 220 € one way / 440 € round trip - TTC
Flight : 1 heure.

Booking by email : info@stbarthcommuter.com
or phone : (+590) 590 27 54 54

Michael