BELINDA WE HAVE A RIDE FOR YOU

JEK

Senior Insider
I just spoke with a Tradewind rep and they do have seats back to SJU for those in need at no cost. Must have passports in hand and show up at the airport. Belina, need your full names and cell number so I can coordinate with the pilots at the SBH airport.

I just spoke with a Tradewind rep and they do have seats back to SJU for those in need at no cost. Must have passports in hand and show up at the airport. Belina, need your full names and cell number so I can coordinate with the pilots at the SBH airport.
This is heartwarming!! This forum rocks!

John,
3 more if possible...wow are you good!
This family of 3 stranded at our villa in Flamands. Flamands Blue (Roc Flamands 4) I spoke to them right after the storm but not since.
Told me the stairway was blocked with vegetation----they would live a ride home, eventually to NYC.
I've called the Fire Department, Gendarmes and our own Mgr to no avail.
If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated to say the least.
thanks Jeff
734 945 5261

Gulay, Levent and Selin Akzil (22 mos).

No guarantee - they need to show up with passports in hand. Tradewind is going to fly as many legs as possible today before sunset and resume normal operations after Jose passes.

👍👍👍

John, has Belinda been in touch with you or Tradewind?

JEK-Welcome back. You have been missed by all! Maybe Belinda does not have access to electricity except from time to time?