What about some optimism and hope ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet Blue has reopened the direct service from JFK to SXM twice a week for the moment.
I will try them in november.
Funnily,they land in SXM at 15.10 ,and Sbh offers two flights:eek:ne flight at 15.15 (totally empty) and one at 17.10 (fully booked)
Coordination anyone ??

More optimism and hope...SBH has already answered me and moved flight to 16h instead of 15.10

If jet blue lands at 15.10 and i take a SBH flight at 16.00 and exit SBH airport at 16,15.....HOURRAH
SBH we love is back

That was incredible response by SBCommuter!

I will happily confirm they answered my first email in a few minutes...Sent confirmation of the schedule change right after my remark, and emailed me the ticket 10 minutes after that.
It was an "old ticket",booked for beginning of september (IRMA dates).
They didn't ask for any fee ..nothing...no discussion
MEGA KUDOS TO SAINT BARTH COMMUTER.Just sensational

I find SBC to be on top of their game all the time. Because they only take in transit at Juliana and know which flight you are on, they constantly monitor the flights. 3 years ago we were the only ones on our flight using them and when I approached the Transit Info Desk they called me by name and had my boarding passes ready.

The Forum has a loyal follower in a key person at SBC . . . he's clearly watching out for the rest of us!

Have always found SBC efficient and professional. Recently had to change tx by a day due to rebooked flights for Thanksgiving week and they did it right away, no questions asked. We go out of our way to fly SBC because they are always reliable, priced right and nice pilots to boot!

I find SBC to be on top of their game all the time. Because they only take in transit at Juliana and know which flight you are on, they constantly monitor the flights. 3 years ago we were the only ones on our flight using them and when I approached the Transit Info Desk they called me by name and had my boarding passes ready.

Yes, SBC is always helpful and courteous. Zero complaints from us. It's a joy to be greeted at the Transit desk with, "Welcome back!"

A couple of visits ago, my wife left her hat on our departing SBC flight. After checking in with AA and passing through security, we heard our name called and saw an SBC employee walking though the terminal with her hat in hand. Love SBC.

According to the latest edition of the "journal de St Barth",Nikki beach is planning to reopen this spring.
The Toiny hotel next october (probably)

When we were there last week, carpenters working at Nikki Beach. Backhoe excavating new footings for stone walls and preparation to pour new concrete slabs side of shops building west side toward Eden Rock. Also, activity fixing roofs and siding across street at two small shops across from Kiki Mo.

When we were there last week, carpenters working at Nikki Beach. Backhoe excavating new footings for stone walls and preparation to pour new concrete slabs side of shops building west side toward Eden Roc. Also, activity fixing roofs and siding across street at two small shops across from Kiki Mo.

I am really glad to hear it will reopen in spring (for Bucket probably)
The island desperatly needs the restaurants on the beach to reopen.It's part of the fun/tradition for tourists.
Food at Nikki beach was outstanding.Fingers crossed,it will happen even sooner.

Part of my reason for posting was to see if another post would unstick the thread. It apparently has. Plan B was to reach out to Webmaster JB.

The Cata Cup is about to begin and the first crews/teams are arriving tomorrow on the island for a few days of training.
Hopefully,it will help lift the spirit of the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.