une bonne idée ou pas ?

cassidain

Senior Insider
A Saint-Laurent-du-Var, dans les Alpes-Maritimes, une discothèque a mis en place un barème de prix établi en fonction de la longueur des jupes des filles, a rapporté Nice-Matin. Il s'agissait d'une soirée spéciale, le vendredi 18 août, sur le thème de "Oserez-vous le court ?". Les filles portant des jupes de "moins de 25 centimètres" avaient leur entrée gratuite, celles entre "25 et 18 centimètres", une consommation offerte, et pour celles de moins de 18 centimètres, c'était une bouteille de rosé offerte. Et il était ajouté que les "jupes mises par-dessus leggings, collants opaques et pantalons seraient hors-concours".

[QUOTE = pascaleschmidt; 977894] this is the French side! and especially on the coast! It does not hurt anyone. [/ QUOTE]

That would be great though!

Perhaps.

When Bagatelle offers free drinks for women, the guys show up even though they have to pay. Have not heard or seen complaints from either gender.

[QUOTE = amyB; 994 766] Perhaps.

When Bagatelle offers free drinks for women, the guys show up even though they have to pay. Have you heard or seen complaints about gender. [/ QUOTE]

Trust me: Les gars ont aimé danser avec les femmes qui ont bu le champagne gratuit.

Many bars and nightclubs around the world have offered this for as long as I recall and I have no problem with it. Even though I have never seen the opposite- free drinks for the men and the ladies have to pay!

yes but in this post the shorter the skirt, the better the deal.... not just ladies get free entry or a free drink...

Ok, men. Skip the long pants and bring your kilts, togas, robes and skirts so you can get discounts too.