Quad Rental

Divabella

SBH Insider
We have our car rental already secured but I keep seeing pics of people on quads. Looks like super fun for a few hours. Does anyone rent them by the day or half day?

We see groups of them a lot around the island, often with a guide.
St. Barth Adventure- 590-690-64-66-11. You can rent 50cc up to 300cc. I would recommend 200 cc for one person, given the steep hills. Given the way people drive on the island, I might recommend not renting them but we are extra cautious people.

Last year our adult kids when on a quad tour of the island through St. Barth Adventure and loved it! Our villa rental agency took care of the arrangements for us. My kids had quads at the time and were excellent riders to begin. The tour lasted 2-3 hours as I recall.

Has there ever been discussion about having a way to flag posts for removal? I take part in a few highly technical forums where the moderators allow members to flag posts for removal. Seems like that would be a good idea.... However, I can definitely see the downside when it comes to the opinion of which restaurants are good and people start bickering about it.
A PM is the best way.

If I think it’s spam or a hacker I usually just post it. One of the mods will pick it up. If it stays there too long I'll message JEK or Kevin. It’s usually not a big deal.

IMG_0506.jpeg

This must be generated by a bot. Almost the same text from 4 years ago in an Utah forum. Interesting!

Sorry guys, I never wrote those things listed above. I just changed my password for this website (which was old and a little weak).

Sorry guys, I never wrote those things listed above. I just changed my password for this website (which was old and a little weak).
Very odd! Those were three years old and you were able to edit/delete them!

I don’t think my post was 3 years old….. or should I say…. The post that someone posted using my name was not 3 years old.

Last edited: