Reservations

Karen

Senior Insider
I'm sure that most of you are aware, but I want to share my experience just in case. I've emailed several restos for our upcoming trip for reservations and it's worked like a charm. I used Access St. Barth. La Gloriette and L'Isola responded within 24 hours. I emailed Orega and I expect to receive a
response soon. If not, we will walk by on their opening day and get a time.
Cheers!
Karen

Cautionary tale: On our last trip we made an online reservation (not an email request) through Access or the other restaurant site for Yo Sushi Mania for a Tuesday I think. When we pulled up and got out, we quickly learned they were closed on Tuesdays (or whatever the day was).

Under another thread about closings - "Orega is closed from 6/18 through 7/4, reopening 7/5." Probably explains it.

We never had a problem emailing a reservation directly to them and always had immediate replies.

We have no problem with Open Table for those places that use it, Access works as well. We find at Nikki it is best to email them directly. Unfortunately On The Rocks always wants a credit card # in advance- a policy which we do not care for.