I know there are Junies, so are there any Julies or Augies?

bkeats

Senior Insider
I've seen the posting for all the Junie gatherings. We used to come primarily in March. Did a couple of June trips. Last year we came in August for the first time because life and family kept us from coming earlier. This year we will be arriving in July for the first time. I'm curious as to whether there are July or August regulars in the same way there are Junies.

So are there Julies or Augies?

We love being on island in July!!! The "big tingle" has started; we'll be there in 2 weeks!

I'm a Julian...is that the right descriptor? Anyhoo...arriving early July with a gaggle, or giggle, of gals - a couple from New Orleans and a couple from Austin.

We are usually 4thers but alas not this year. Although we enjoyed some smashing fireworks last night in our new community and had a relaxing St. Barths day today by the spa. 88 degrees and light breeze. Complete with a Ti punch for 2. Next summer we are planning a big 4ther trip to celebrate our oldest graduating. Enjoy a SBH summer everyone!

We are usually 4thers but alas not this year. Although we enjoyed some smashing fireworks last night in our new community and had a relaxing St. Barths day today by the spa. 88 degrees and light breeze. Complete with a Ti punch for 2. Next summer we are planning a big 4ther trip to celebrate our oldest graduating. Enjoy a SBH summer everyone!

Wow! She's growing up and so beautiful! We will miss seeing you all.