Our 75th Birthday Party

phil62

Senior Insider
Our kids made us a party last night at one of our family's favorite restaurants. Almost everyone made it, and we had a blast. One of the highlights was finding one of my favorite St Julien's, a 2012 Chateau Lalande Borie, on the wine list. We managed to put a healthy dent in their cellar.

IMG_9513.JPG

Happy birthdays, Amy & Phil . . . you bring great pleasure to us on the Forum, so it's great to see & read of your much deserved, happy times together! Wishing many more for you!

Happy belated B’Day, guys. You have great kids. . . . . .but how could they mess it up with the parents they got?!

Happy Birthday Phil. You are one truly special guy. We enjoy visiting with you and Amy. Wishing you Many More :)

The party was for both of us, and actually Amy's birthday is this month and mine is next month, so technically, I'm married to an older woman, and I have the pleasure of saying that for several more weeks. I also have the pleasure of sleeping on the couch.

Phil

You two look terrific! Must be the Island life agreeing with you! Happy Birthday to you both and hope to see you soon!!! ��

More thanks being sent out to you for this kind response to our 75th photos. (So far, it's being a very good year).

Amy the Elder

Congratulations Amy and Phil! How wonderful that you could celebrate with so many of your beloved family. May you have many, many more happy and blessed days.