We LOVE Segeco!

PeterLynn

Senior Insider
Six nights, six bottles. C'est parfait!

VC-0.jpg

Works for me! As long as I'm there I also stock up on bottled water, a Clement box of Rhum Agricole to take home, and perhaps some other beverages.

Ha! I hope you saved a bottle to take up to the lighthouse where we met last year.
Enjoy!

Ha! I hope you saved a bottle to take up to the lighthouse where we met last year.
Enjoy!
These are for "la plage devant la villa", but Saturday, we're at Maya's and will have something special to toast at the lighthouse. Thanks for thinking of us!

While on the island last week, a small bottle of Krug champagne (375ml) was on sale (39€) - you could get four 375ml bottles for almost the price of one 750ml bottle. I asked the staff at Segeco why this was? He responded that the company wanted people to try their champagne + thus the promotion. Krug produces some very good champagnes. Got a bunch and enjoyed the convenience of the smaller bottle.

The Krug special has been running for a while (or it returned), because that was the price during New Years week as well. We noticed the 39 EUR price at Segeco, and then saw that 25 Quarter had it on their menu at the same price. We're usually VC drinkers (bought a case of the Rosé at Segeco), but didn't pass up the chance to try Krug when we were at Quarter. My personal preference is still VC.

Now that is a wonderful photo! Maybe you will be lucky and find one of the VC SBH boxes from the Voiles to bring home? They are difficult to find though.

Cheers! Enjoy your Veuve and love your bottle deck shots. We were one of the lucky ones to score a VC St-Barth arrow tin last month. Hopefully they'll reproduce them in the future.

These are excellent photographs, y'all. Thanks for bringing a little of what I love about St Barth to my day.