A Trip Report of Sorts

EasyTime2

SBH Member
In some manner of speaking I suppose one could say this is a trip report. But no restaurant descriptions this time around. We did however meet up with our friends Helene Bernier and Nathalie Chernot for lunch at La Cantina. After eight visits to SBH I wanted to make a video so I, and others who love this jewel of the Caribbean, could watch when not on "the rock." I had never shot any video on a DSLR camera before and just received the camera a few days before the trip. I put the manual on the internet and was reading and learning how to use the camera every day there. Two weeks of shooting. I ran out of time in some cases and in others the weather did not co-operate so some beaches or other things I wanted to shoot will have to wait until my next trip there. When we returned home I spent over two weeks of learning how to edit and publish. I learned a lot but also made mistakes I'll learn from. I have much more appreciation for those who make and edit film after this project...! It is fun but certainly hard work and time consuming. Here is the finished product. Plays better at 1080 HD on a big screen. Hope you enjoy.
https://vimeo.com/218316283

Bravo-this was great to view and I think we can expect great videos from you-you are good!!

Having spent many nights anchored off Colombier, your video brought back pleasant memories. I don't believe for a minute that you're a rookie; you're video is terrific:up:

Crisp colors, perfect editing, good music- what more can one ask for in a trip report- you showed us the beauty your eyes saw! Thank you.

I am often impressed with the photos and videos that appear on this site. Sure is a lot of talent on display. Keep it up!

Really enjoyed your video, Robert - great job! Looking forward to viewing your next one! Thanks for sharing.

Stunning and Seductive, Robert. Thank you! You certainly perfected your technique and the music is lovely.

nice job!
At about 3:15-3:20 in the video there is a small beach with boulders and a single sailboat anchored................... what beach is that?