Are you okay Phil?

didier

Senior Insider
I saw you for a moment in traffic in st. jean, you were picking up pieces or parts of a car in the road. jean-paul had stopped on the other side of the road and then my side of the road traffic also stopped. I honked my horn to get your attention, but you never looked up. hope you are okay.

I am fine. Someone side swiped my mirror as I was driving just past Eden Rock on the main road. I hoped that I could find the missing parts in tact, but no such luck. TopLoc is taking care of it and gave me a loaner til it's ready.

Thanks for your concern Diana. What I take from this is that if I ever needed to run away and hide, this would be the wrong place.

Phil

Phil . . . you can run, but you cannot hide! Glad to know that you're ok! (And, of course Arnaud (TopLoc) would get you going in a new vehicle.)

I'm glad that the mirror was the only casualty. Someone here once described the banging together of two driver's-side mirrors on the narrow roads as a "St Barth high-five".

happy to hear, just a little mirror bending........its a small island, I mean what is the odds that jean-paul, you and I at the same cross roads, even in st. barths? small world indeed.

I'm glad that the mirror was the only casualty. Someone here once described the banging together of two driver's-side mirrors on the narrow roads as a "St Barth high-five".

I've done the St. B high-five a couple of times. They made a horrible explosion-type noise, but my mirrors stayed attached. I have no idea if the same was true of the other parties as both autos continued down the narrow road.

I've done a high five (actual in car with RG), but not mirrors, luckily... ....Glad you are A-ok Phil, and watch out for those garbage trucks too!!!