Junies, Junies, Junies,,,,,,,

Location is Villa LeBasses,,, in Lorient , across from La Pitet Columb(?) , the bakery.

I believe the trouble making party planners are ordering pizza from the new Pizza Hut next to Oasis.

Stop in for a cocktail or stay for the after dark skeet shoot featuring the girls from Le Ti....

Parking is is provided on neighboring side streets, the service door will be open to gain access.... There may be a balloon or two to mark the door....

Martin and his harem at the "Junie" party. I told him to just let me know if he needed any help.

DSCN1735.JPG

A great party! Many friends . . . beautiful sunset . . . surfers having fun in front of the Villa . . . lots of good food . . . and bountiful beverages! Thank you Martin, Lisa, and Alijax!

Thanks for posting, Kevin . . . a gregarious, happy group -- with great hosting by Lisa, Martin, & Alisa -- made a fun gathering.

I'm glad you guys are getting Martin in shape and ready for his summer on the Cape ..where almost every night is a party of some sort....��....we much prefer him up and awake ��

Incredible good times when forum folks gather. Great hosts in a perfect villa for a party. Merci again....