Junies, Junies, Junies,,,,,,,

MartinS

Senior Insider
Time has flown by, and it's already time to pack a bag and head south to St. Barts...... I've heard from a few Junies that will be heading down.

We are doing the mid-trip villa swap and the second week me and the girls will be villa Basses, sorry for the spelling if not correct.... Anyway, ,,

Our trip, May 27 to June 10... ..Gathering will be June Sunday June 4th...... 5:30 to last man standing,,,

IMG_9050.jpg

Amy and I will be there. Let us know if you think you're going to need anything. We missed the cheese whiz last year so we're really looking forward to that.

Phil

I will be absent, Rosemond will be there, I'll give him the info... sounds like you always have a great time!

Keep in mind Mr "Last Man Standing" party host parties with me all summer long and is fast asleep by 9 o'clock EVERY night while the rest of us finish the pub crawl ......:wink2:

so bring a box of No Doz for him instead of rhum or wine .......

MARTIN!!! Its great to see your face and that you're headed back in June...sorry we won't be joining the juries, but have a great trip and hello to Lisa and Alijax!

Hi Martin and all, Charles and I arrive on May 25 We will be there with our daughter Courtney and her husband Trey. Looking forward to seeing you Betty

Bonnie and I will arrive June 16 and stay thru August 1. So excited, in the next 10 months we'll be on island for almost 6!!! Looking forward to being back!!

If there is room for three more we are in, Suzanne, Jeff and Sean. Let us know what we can bring (anything not homemade that is...)