Thread: Taj Mo

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003

Taj Mo

Terrific album ......a collaboration of two
    enormously talented musicians - Taj Mahal and Keb Mo

well worth a listen
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2005 Glen Cove, NY Posts: 6,098

Re: Taj Mo

I need to check this out. Two old time blues guys that are both on my radar.

Phil

SBH Insider Joined: May 2003 Stinson Lake - New Hampshire & Provincetown - Cape Cod Posts: 52,003

Love them both and they both come and play the outer Cape every summer
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" Jimi Hendrix

SBH Insider Joined: Feb 2005 Glen Cove, NY Posts: 6,098

I just streamed a preview on Amazon Prime. It will be on my IPod by tomorrow.

Senior Insider Joined: Jul 2003 Boston Posts: 19,976

As to blues musicians, Robert Cray is playing a few miles away from me in a few weeks, in a great acoustic venue which seats about 1000, but I can't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
    As to blues musicians, Robert Cray is playing a few miles away from me in a few weeks, in a great acoustic venue which seats about 1000, but I can't be there.
    yes he s playing in support of his new album which is not his typical stuff