O-H I-O

amyb

Senior Insider
We are in our hotel...what a long strange trip this been. Can't wait to see my favorite Buckeye! The family and the friends.

We made it!:pray1:

OHIO is quite wet right now as you have found out. We have been having non stop rains for days in Indiana and on it goes over to our neighbor OHIO! Enjoy your time in the Buckeye state!

Congratulations on the graduation! I see a very bright future ahead...wishing you all the very best!

We are so proud of our oldest grandson Max. He graduates tomorrow, and will start work with Amazon in July.

18301947_10212023709286560_1865137674714343014_n-001.jpg

Phil

:up::up::up:

Congrats Max!

Amazon delivers to my house at least once a week. Find a way for Amazon to deliver twice as much at half of the delivery cost and both of us win.

What a BEAUTIFUL picture. Max, congratulations on your accomplishments and amazing future, You have earned that. All the best, always.

An awesome family occasion, lovingly celebrated. Congratulations to Max and all in the family . . . who, no doubt, share in making it happen.

Thanks for all the good wishes. We are very proud and so grateful that we were able to share this big event. It has been a great time seeing him get his diploma and watching him become the fine young caring man he has become. Max rocks!

Wonderful news! And what a great job for a new graduate!
Thanks for sharing with us.

Can't believe he ever wore swaddling clothes and got bathed in our sink. A great day. Overwhelmed with great memories and now great pride. Max rocks!

We are back home. Our chests are still sticking out and I can't stop smiling. Now we wait to welcome him home to Long Island and to learn where he will begin his career.