Trip report

Yes Dennis sorry to report but Crowley Half and Half was for sale in two AMC stores ...Crowley is an old dairy company from up here in the northeast

Boat trip was very fun but not much to say because it's pretty simplistic in how we do it ...we rent a 32 foot Contender from Ocean Must , load it up with more food and drink than we can possibly consume....head out to Colombier and grab a mooring for some swimming, snorkeling, relaxing, talking, laughing, eating and drinking, and just generally enjoying each others company on our precious vacation time together, and then we head in ..usually stay out there for about four hours or so ......lots of big sea turtles swimming with us on this trip and a big eagle ray hanging out underneath us ...fun times ....highlight of our week for sure

. . . more food and drink than we can possibly consume . . . swimming, snorkeling, relaxing, talking, laughing, eating and drinking, and just generally enjoying each others company . . ..
Just what I hoped to read! Memorable times, for sure! (I'm usually land-based as I do much of the same!)

Thanks for the interesting report Mike.
Petite Anne is one of our very favorite places on the island. And I've always liked the photos of Auberge Petite Anse because it reminds me so much of Didi's parents' place. Small wonder the new owners tore it down. So it goes.

[FONT=&quot] we try to avoid "events" ( and people for that matter ) [/FONT]

Ha! Hear ya man!! Nice report! We had a couple of trips a few years ago that made us nervous that it was the end for us but we have found new places of solitude on this particular rock and new routines that really make it all work for us for now. Glad you guys had a nice time! THe weather sucked up here while you were gone - great timing!!

Enjoyed it, Mike. Lena did a great job on the video too. I've read many )probably all) of your trip reports and always gain something new. Merci! Oh, and Lena is so tall!! Darling too.

Enjoyed it, Mike. Lena did a great job on the video too. I've read many )probably all) of your trip reports and always gain something new. Merci! Oh, and Lena is so tall!! Darling too.

she s a 5'9" 13 year old.....who can now wear her mothers clothes.....LOL....

thanks for your comments

Mike

Wonderful trip report, and I enjoyed your many observations. What no photos from Nikki's? lol
Lance

Enjoyed reading your trip report, Mike. Lena's slide show is very cool.

Interesting that you have a preference for the island's west end and it's amenities. We have a similar feeling about where we we've always stayed on the island's east end. The more we can avoid the busy center: airport, Gustavia, Public, etc. -- the better.

We love the east side as well and stayed many years in Les Residence until constructions noise from Toiny and lack of maintenance at Les Residence made us look elsewhere....many fun nights on that side of the island at Marigot Beach Club ...Hubert's place...West Indies Cafe and Flamboyant