Any one with a recommendation for best bar for the sunset tomorrow?

I don't know that Bonito is open for Sunset anymore, so Shellona. Or grab a bottle/thermos/whatever of your favourite beverage and head up to the lighthouse.

Shellona, or take your own cooler/bottle of wine to the new park beside the hospital. Plenty of parking and lots of places to sit; it's a beautiful setting.

Or the hospital park. I'm still not used to recommending that one.
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Thanks to all. I hadn't thought of the hospital park. A little cloudy today. If it clears, then maybe we will head there with a cooler if the kids want to come. (Although, didn't someone have a gendarme issue once recently?) If no kids, then maybe Bonito. They may open at 6.

Thanks to all. I hadn't thought of the hospital park. A little cloudy today. If it clears, then maybe we will head there with a cooler if the kids want to come. (Although, didn't someone have a gendarme issue once recently?) If no kids, then maybe Bonito. They may open at 6.
The gendarme issue was a poster driving the wrong way on a one way street. It was a driver issue. :cool:

Bonito opens at 6:30 tomorrow. They use Open Table and it works. In the special request section, ask for a harbor side table for the sunset and to confirm back with you. They will tell you those tables are 'first come first served.' Arrive at 6PM and you will get your table and they will probably seat you early. Bon Appetit!

http://ilovebonito.com/en/see/

I don't know that Bonito is open for Sunset anymore, so Shellona. Or grab a bottle/thermos/whatever of your favourite beverage and head up to the lighthouse.

Right, looks like Bonito opens at 6.30, which is on the late side as the sun sets today at 6.27pm... funny they used to advertise sunset drinks...

Shellona remains open 'til 7:30pm

Don't forget sunsets at the Christopher in Pt. Milou. Gorgeous. I want to say they do a special cocktail hour now but unsure if it is daily or a specific night of the week. Sunsets hear are beautiful though

The Christopher does a special on cocktails and appetizers every Tuesday evening for sunset. Don't know if they do a 'Happy Hour' every night though.

Oh please carve this in stone. Best quote of the year.

Was it better than the Fred one? (Where I was admonished by the moderators in a pm not to be indirectly critical of another poster?) If so, then I am in trouble again. (Also, I can't claim this as completely my own. I have paraphrased it from a college friend.)