Any one with a recommendation for best bar for the sunset tomorrow?

No. You are making fun of the venue. I'm making fun of the poster. :cool:
Kidding. It was a great put down of the place.

Was it better than the Fred one? (Where I was admonished by the moderators in a pm not to be indirectly critical of another poster?) If so, then I am in trouble again. (Also, I can't claim this as completely my own. I have paraphrased it from a college friend.)

Here is my impression of Bonito. We went there with friends for dinner and to see Nungyen, had a great table, but the service was just okay. The food was good. Later (about 2 years ago) we went for sunset cocktails, and they weren't open.
I don't know if I will try again.

Here is my impression of Bonito. We went there with friends for dinner and to see Nungyen, had a great table, but the service was just okay. The food was good. Later (about 2 years ago) we went for sunset cocktails, and they weren't open.
I don't know if I will try again.

I think we went back to our villa above the Christopher for sunset. I don't know about the comments.

I think we went back to our villa above the Christopher for sunset. I don't know about the comments.

I might add that Bonito previously kicked us out of our sunset view table, for supposedly a
"dinner reservation". We took our friends there for the sunset view. Not the kicking out part, but when we did get kicked out, they did have a guest sushi chef, and we got some really good sushi there.