Giraffe Alert

amyb

Senior Insider
If you are tired of watching FB for the birth of a giraffe, take a drive up to Lurin. An entire giraffe family now lives in the front garden of a house near Maison de Plants location.

Looking forward to seeing that in a few months. In the meantime, I'm glued to April's birthing pen.

wait...seriously, Amy? How can that be....that's legal?? I mean i love seeing the giraffes at the zoo and I can't wait to see April's calf, but no, tell me that's not true.

They are figures/statues. i don't know what they were made of as I really quickly spotted them as we were dashing to the airport.

My sister in law just posted a huge blow up balloon, think Macy's Thanksgiving HUGE balloon. Title of her post is APRIL in JUNE. I screamed at my desk at work.

Are people still watching that live giraffe birth?

My sister in law just posted a huge blow up balloon, think Macy's Thanksgiving HUGE balloon. Title of her post is APRIL in JUNE. I screamed at my desk at work.

Are people still watching that live giraffe birth?
This person is! So is my 10 year old granddaughter. She sends me texts simply asking, "Yet?" To which I respond, simply, "Nope!"

well....6:30am in St Louis....I woke up, turned on the live feed and there are two hooves in view....I didn't think they were going to keep the live feed up during the birth, but it's happening!! April isn't happy at all when they come in to clean up.

Said goodbye yesterday and hope they remain at the Madison des Plantes up in Lurin...adorable