Our Annual St. Barth's Report for 2017 is here!

Good tip on the advantage of Oscar- downtown parking. Best food not only in West Indies bur Caribbean- we think. Do you agree? If not- what is better?

Oscar lot is overgrown with weeds and wears a heavy chain so no cars can get in-it is by L'Isola and Black Ginger. Tis a pity to waste that spot.

Tiffany, do you know of any planned use for the chained off parking area by L'Isola?

Tiffany, do you know of any planned use for the chained off parking area by L'Isola?
Sorry, no clue what will become of it. We rent our car from Oscar each visit and started parking in the new lot last year. I think he lost the other one when construction was being done on the road in front of L'Isola.

I try not to be too judgmental and there are some islands with remarkably good food. The biggest difference to me is the quality of food in the grocery stores and markets from other islands we've been to.

that is quite a write-up for oscar car rental, are you getting a free car from them or a huge discount?

you did not even mention Gumbs car rental which seems to be one of the bigger discounted car rental agencies on the island.

that is quite a write-up for oscar car rental, are you getting a free car from them or a huge discount?

you did not even mention Gumbs car rental which seems to be one of the bigger discounted car rental agencies on the island.
Gumbs is discounted? Not according to my recent rental. 420 euros for 12 days for a small car.

actually that is a good price andy, most of the places charge closer to 500 euros for seven days, much more if you want a premium car like a mini or jeep.

I don't know about that

IMG_0370.PNG

first, let me say no one in their right mind would rent a smart car, that being said, the prices you are showing are pretty awesome andy, thanks, did not know that sixt would rent via the internet. hertz used to rent through hotwire but no more. I appreciate the information, may come in handy if my car breaks down! you're great andy!

We always rent a Terios or Jimmy and pay about $400 for seven days to Odile at Gumb's. That is similar to that is shown on the web shot. Not surprised Smart cars are quite a bit less. We just like the extra room and feel a little safer. Also more room for our luggage, groceries, beach chairs etc.

gumbs is the BOMB !!!!odile is the best, hands down!! of course that's just our opinion so subject to debate here!!