Beach Chairs?

RickyG

Senior Insider
.....We don't need no stinkin beach chairz

FatDog-2-web.jpg

Great shot of my morning beach buddy from last Oct/Nov. I have a fear of large dogs and this guy freaked me right the heck out on day one. However, by day three, we were best buds. This photo has me smiling. Thanks, Ricky!

I too was looking for a pair of chairs as well with say a couple of Le Tis by their side and pairs of sandals and towels. The 'pup' is a fun surprise!

Dogs are forbidden on the beach ! Thank you
This guy is local. I never saw his people...only him. I told him he wasn't supposed to be there, but he just plopped down...very similar to his pose in Ricky's photo. He may not have understood English.

It is the law. Consider this your warning. If you are caught you with a dog on the beach again we will contact the police.

In fact, if you even post another picture of yourself with a dog on the beach it will be considered evidence of law breaking. We will track you down and also consider pursuing legal action against sbhonline.com for promoting illegal activity.

No offense but you scofflaws are so stupid. If you break the law then do not publish it on the internet. Seriously, could you be any more stupid???

I take early morning walks on the beach, been doing it for many years. I am aware of the laws. The dogs I encounter in the early morning hours are always unleashed resident dogs who live locally. I plead guilty to enjoying their company.
Is there a law against making photographs of dogs that are owned by residents of St Barth?

Perhaps it would be more effective to explain the laws to the local residents who actually own the dogs?

And said picture was taken years ago when he was a stray....his owner now is well aware of laws and keeps him home and away from the streets and beaches

I take early morning walks on the beach, been doing it for many years. I am aware of the laws. The dogs I encounter in the early morning hours are always unleashed resident dogs who live locally. I plead guilty to enjoying their company.
Is there a law against making photographs of dogs that are owned by residents of St Barth?

Perhaps it would be more effective to explain the laws to the local residents who actually own the dogs?

Like!

Well said Ricky. I bit my tongue in responding earlier to the rudely stated post above. There's no call for that type of post on this forum. Folks should be able to share information or make a statement without name calling nastiness. Ok - I'm off my soap box now.

And I'm guessing that he (the dog) can't read the signs as well. I love the picture, but I also love dogs, so.....