Island Homecoming

Jim Kelly-Evans

Senior Insider
Not having much success posting this trip, but we enjoyed Le Serrano, Bonito, Eddy's, and run, don't walk to Bistro Josephine in Gustavia. Enjoyed two fabulous dives today in spite of the wind, currents and choppy seas. Winair did great, got us and our bags on an earlier flight, no complaints. Carnaval parade was fabulous. What more can I say?

P1170033 (2).jpg

Nice to hear that you found Bistro Josephine. Any info which you can share about your visit will be appreciated.

Great shots Jim. My internet speed is worse than dial up. I'll wait until I get home for posting photos. Thanks for the Josephine reminder.

Since I don't dive, I really appreciate your taking me along on your underwater adventures! Terrific photos, Jim!

Jim, as always, your great dive photos are just amazing....thank you! It's the next best thing to being down there and an excellent education to boot. I've never seen a peacock flounder until today - very cool!
:up:

How do you get them to pose for you? Maybe I could adapt your techniques to photographing birds. The zigzagging hummingbirds are making me crazy. (Just kidding)

A peacock flounder. Never even heard of one! very cool, indeed. the photos are fabulous.

Most people don't even see them when they are right below you because they are so good at changing colors to blend into their surroundings