Longest Interim Between Visits

cassidain

Senior Insider
WorldCat's post in the resto section made me wonder if he holds the record for the longest hiatus between visits to the island. 1990-2017.
27 years!

Re: Largest Gap Between Visits

That's quite a huge gap for sure. We had a gap of 8 years, at one point, sadly (2006 - 2014). Gotta love those curve balls life throws at us all, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger! For us, we seem to be back in St. Barth groove once more, thankfully.
We will return this April for the third year in a row...hopefully the good run will continue!

Gotta love those curve balls life throws at us all, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

sometimes it is life's curveballs that keep us away from a special place like saint-barth, and sometimes it's just that there's another place more special than saint-barth . . .
à chacun son goût

I found the largest Gap....I think....

c94fc63c672df5cc_Gap.jpg

Some pictures from 1990.

4-Gustavia Harbor.jpg15-St.Barts.jpg14-local church.jpg

Attachments

• 5-Sunset Hotel.jpg
    5-Sunset Hotel.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 423
  • 12-Mardi Gras-St.Barts.jpg
    12-Mardi Gras-St.Barts.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 425
  • 17-St.Barts.jpg
    17-St.Barts.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 424
I have apparently used up my allotted file space with the 6 pics above. Any way to remove them? I have some from 1988 I could post.

There is a limit on how many photos can by posted in a single post. Are you editing your original post, or trying to make a new post?

Kevin,
Was trying a new post but shows I have exceeded my limit. I further reduced the size of the new photos but to no avail.

This is all too funny. I showed my wife the pictures I posted from 1990. She forbids me posting any more with her in them noting the late 80's hair doesn't work for her. I thought it was sexy as heck back then! This trip is a major BD for her.