Fantastic turnout last week, anyone up for Thursday 2/23, happy hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fantastic turnout last week, anyone up for this week? Thursday 2/16, happy hour?

You're killing me. :D

Re: Fantastic turnout last week, anyone up for this week? Thursday 2/16, happy hour?

not available on Thursday but it's a nice idea...

we don't get there till the 23rd but would have been nice to meet fellow Philadelphians

Great idea. Sorry we can not make it.

would like to cross paths with you Andy....

We could probably do Feb 23rd.

I can answer that Andy. There is no problem. It is at street level. I would call it very accessible.

Phil

We arrive the 20 so the 23, if it comes to be, is good for us.

I think there is one step from the street - but basically very flat and easy access. restroom on same level as well...
One step no problem. Thanks Ellen.

I changed the date on the original post in this thread to reflect a Feb 23rd date. Anyone interested in that date, please respond.

I changed the date on the original post in this thread to reflect a Feb 23rd date. Anyone interested in that date, please respond.

Where Tim??

If there's enough interest, I'll contact Carpe Diem if that works for you and Phyllis. If you prefer some other venue, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.