rosemond and ed have the group photo's

get together feb 2017 001.JPG

get together feb 2017 002.JPG

get together feb 2017 003.JPG

get together feb 2017 004.JPG

get together feb 2017 005.JPG

get together feb 2017 006.JPG

get together feb 2017 008.JPG

Fine looking party! Kudos to Libby & Lance for successfully organizing it, as reflected in the great turnout & sociability enjoyed by all. Much appreciated (spoken as an "old" party organizer!).

What a great looking crowd! Looks like great time was had by all. Thanks for sharing with those of us wishing we were there!

It was a very well-organized,successful ,fun evening.Audrey really outdid herself,with wonderful ( free!)food,and very reasonably priced drinks
if you haven't been to Carpe Diem,I encourage you to try it.
We should have another party here!

Nice to see the old crowd again. Now that we switched dates to get more time I wonder if I did the right thing.

You & Phyllis are missed at this time, Andy . . . but I think many join me in celebrating your return! (Sorry to be missing you!)

Thanks Dennis. No harm meant to those still there but we cut our proverbial teeth on the January-February crowd. We can still see some who live close to here but we will miss others not so close who have been a blessing in difficult times.

Once more, Rosemond worked a miracle with his camera and fit everyone in! It was a wonderful gathering. Lovely to see so many friends in one place. Kudos to Libby for organizing it and thanks to Audrey of Carpe Diem for providing a perfect venue with moderately-priced drinks and delicious appetizers. Hope everyone supports this charming little restaurant!

Great pictures! The group photo made me smile:) Gathering like this is a great way to make this forum friendly and constructive.

What an awesome group! Looks like a good time was had by all.

Julianne, I LOVE your dress! You look wonderful.

mb

There are a lot of faces there that I haven't seen in awhile, not the least of which is Audrey's.