Fund raiser for Coral Restoration Project

elgreaux

Senior Insider
SBIPOA Fund-Raiser For Coral Restoration

The Saint Barthélemy International Property Owners Association’s annual fund-raiser is on Friday, February 10, 2017 at The Christopher Hotel’s Taino Restaurant at 12:30pm. This year, the association decided to support an environmental project and the proceeds go to support the Coral Restoration Project. Tickets are 75 euros per person for a three-course lunch. To reserve seats please email Nancy Swann at ndswann@mindspring.com.

Take a look at the Coral Restoration Project website, worth a donation!

Thanks for the info Ellen. We don't arrive in time for the fundraiser, but I was able to make an online donation.

Thanks for the info Ellen. We don't arrive in time for the fundraiser, but I was able to make an online donation.

great!
this project is spearheaded by Didier Laplace who is really passionate about protecting the future of his native island!

does it qualify as native if his people have only been here since the 18th century ? :cool:

I meant NATIVE in the sense that he was born here. Not as in the original native population...

adjective
1. being the place or environment in which a person was born or a thing came into being: one's native land.