Crystal Clear Weekend Photos

EddyG

SBH Insider
Last week the winds emptied the harbor and this weekend there was cool, dry air with little wind. Good photo days. I was
told it was 18c in Flamands Sat. night.

DSC00384csep s.jpg

DSC00478c s.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00523.jpg

DSC00512 s.jpg

pano_5e.jpg

pano_6e.jpg

pano_7e.jpg

pano_11e.jpg

Hard to believe how calm the seas are and the weather is high 70's and cool nights. Great photos and a great time to be here. Ahh, St Barths.

Indeed! The weather in the last 3 days has been exceptional. Unusual in fact. Crystal clear skies, record cold temperatures at night (17 C / 63 F), amazing sunrises and sunsets, calms seas, very little wind, unlimited visibility...

Adding to: very few mosquitoes, no sweating, strong energy feeling, and a positive vibe in general.

Hope it lasts! This is the Caribbean I like! (no matter what they say, St Barths is a little paradise).

Those photos are fabulous!! I saved every one...and islander...the strong energy feeling and positive vibe you are experiencing? That's called being "in the zone"...a great place to be!
i can't think of a more beautiful place to be to experience that feeling!

In response to Ed's photos, I posted earlier that I bet the night sky would be beautiful, as well.

About a week later, I'm now on the island & was in the pool this evening, without any pool or garden lights. Looking to the sky was better than childhood memories of trips to the planetarium! Constellations everywhere . . . and one brilliant star. Venus, I think. The star that led the Wise Men to Bethlehem?

We too enjoyed the night sky as we drove the Grand Fond road. Just wonderful. An abundance of stars and I think you are right about the big star being Venus. We enjoyed a fabulous dinner of earthly delights after a ride under heavenly delights.Ahh, St Barths.