Forum Get Together Tuesday February 7 - 6:00 pm

Gary . . . I suggest that, just before you get to SBH or even when you're on the island, you post a message to ask if there will be / are others on the island during the time that you're there who would like to meet. You'll be on SBH at a very popular period, and my experience has taught me that there usually are "like-minded people" who -- given an opportunity -- will readily meet . . . and there are so many fun places to do so.

Gary . . . I suggest that, just before you get to SBH or even when you're on the island, you post a message to ask if there will be / are others on the island during the time that you're there who would like to meet. You'll be on SBH at a very popular period, and my experience has taught me that there usually are "like-minded people" who -- given an opportunity -- will readily meet . . . and there are so many fun places to do so.
. Thanks for the response. We typically come to SBH in February and are always interested in trying out the newest spots...as well as our regular haunts...Would love to hear some feedback regarding the restaurants at La Barthelemy or Villa Marie SB. 2 weeks to go!!!

Only been for lunch, Gary. Twice. The tuna sashimi was a great starter. Followed with a small Caesar salad with bacon and chicken breast. I was happy.

Staff is super, view is wonderful, breezes were divine. Then invited to use lounges and enjoy the pool and the beach and the hotel.

Off to a good start.
Planning to have a dinner there some tome later in the trip.